Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Tour de France

Well, I'm all done watching it.. I had to do the final stage over 2 days (isn't tivo the best?), but now it's over and I have to say, I miss it already. Lance was awesome, but I enjoyed so much more than just watching him. Ullrich, Rassmusen , Vino, Oscar, the spinters McCuen and Thor, they were all awesome to watch. The race was simply awesome.

It's sad that now that Lance is gone, America will probably not give the Tour any interest. Well, I for one (a non-cyclist) will certainly watch the Tour and (if I can find any others on tv) other bike races.

I love professional cycling.. I would certainly put it above baseball and probably hoops as well, so it's now my #3 team sport to watch. I can't wait until next year.

Oh, for those of you who don't know me, Hockey then Football are the leaders and probably will be for quite sometime...

No comments: