Friday, July 08, 2005

Half Life 2

I played the original Half Life a while ago and loved it but got discouraged when I got stuck on a puzzle. Half Life 2 is so much better. I started playing like 2 days ago and I am compleltely hooked. The game is like a movie that you are the star of. It's not too much a FPS and it's not really that impossible to move forward in (which is a big minus with most games I play). They fixed the moving and jumoing to be more forgiving which is one of my pet peeves. Trying to get onto a ledge or something shouldn't take 10 minutes to get just right. In real life if you could make the jump, you can make the jump.. you know? If you are a gamer you will love this game.. it's spectacular. The graphics and sound are awesome and the story and action keep you totally engaged.

No comments: