Sunday, July 17, 2005

Battlestar Galactica

I wrote in my old blog (which I can't find at the moment) how much I loved the Battlestar Galactica mini-series that came out a couple of years ago. It was really well done. I was so excited to see that they were turning it into a series and I watched it last year. This year, the next season is coming out and I want to warn all of you now.. don't believe the hype. The show sucks.

About 1/3 of the way into last season the story got simply stupid and was totally insulting my intelligence. Things were happening and not happening that just simply didn't make sense. I'm not going to go into it right now but I feel like I had to warn you since all I see all over the place are posts about how it's the greatest series since the original Star Trek.. don't believe it.

No comments: