Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fucking Thief (or viva la revolution)

I almost forgot to tell you. Someone stole my black ribbon car magnet thingie that I just bought! A little while back I wrote this post about my new car magnet. Anyway, I bought it and put it on my car along with the "dissent" one and a week later, it was gone. Though the dissent one stayed put. I have a theorey about this now.

Originally I thought it was stolen by some right wing do-good patriot moron since at first glance it appears to be anti-american, but then I thought that they would definately be more offended by the "dissent" sticker so now I'm thinking that someone liked it and wanted it on their own car. Though the theif may not have understood the other sticker and left it out of ignorance, which could be the case with most right wind do-good patriots in America today. Hmn..

Well, in either case, I've ordered a new one and it will be here soon. Get yours now!

No comments: