Thursday, July 28, 2005

Sudoku sucks

While I don't doubt the challenge of solving a Sudoku puzzle, what I don't get is how it has become so popular while my favorite puzzle from japan which is called a Nonogram or Picture Logic (or Griddler) hasn't become anywhere near as popular. Its logic is more clear and therefore easier to solve brainwise, but still challenging from a time perspective. But most of all, it's cool to see the puzzle form into an actual picture.

If you have a palm, the best PL software can be found here. I've had it on my palm for close to 4 years now.

I say, if you are looking for some fun, find some Nonograms and try them out.. They are clearly more fun than Sudoku...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess Suoku doesn't exactly suck, but I have to say that I have played it and solved one of the puzzles before I made my statement.. I don't want to start an argument, but have you tried a nonogram? The solving of it has nothing to do with pictures and everything to do with numbers...