Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hurricane Vincent

I was just reminded that there are other hurricanes than Katrina.. Every year in what has to be a colossal waste of taxpayer money, there is a committee that decides the hurricane names for the year. They choose every name from A to Z. Anyway, as some of you (and now all of you) know, my name is Vincent and interestingly enough, if there is a 22nd hurricane it will be named after me. Most people would feel bad that a hurricane would be named after them, but I’m not. I’ve been waiting since I was a kid.

When I was a kid, they named hurricanes after girls so I was always disappointed. Then finally they started naming them after boys and I started wishing that one was named after me..who actually knows why...

So, if there actually is a hurricane Vincent, I will post again telling you my evil wish for it.. it involves a story about a trip I took one time to Charleston SC. (see here, here, here and finally here for clarification).

No comments: