Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the symbol



This has been bugging me for quite a long time now and it's about time I addressed it. After 9/11 our fine leader followed the custom of all "patriots" and began wearing a lapel pin of an American flag.

Now this is a simple argument and it's quite obvious to me and should be to you as well. Everyone in America should be wearing this symbol of America except GWB... And I'll tell you why.. He is the fucking symbol! Think about it for a moment.. Why should the president of this country have to display his patriotism? He is the president!

Also, as an aside, the president (as the Commander and Chief of the armed forces) is not supposed to salute his marine guard and I believe any soldiers for that matter. Yet, he continues to do it.. putz.

No comments: