Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Netflix Rules!

I've sung the praises of Netflix many times but today they proved that they rule yet again.

Unlike most American companies, Netflix actually cares about keeping their customers so for the second time in 2 years, they have lowered their monthly fee for membership. They could have kept it the same and I would have been happy but nope..I got a nice friendly email telling me they lowered thier pricing and I would automaticly be billed less next month..

You know they could have totally just offered new members a reduced rate and kept us regulars in the dark.. but nope.. they were cool and lowered prices across the board. So, not only do I get amazing service from them, they keep charging less for it.. what more can you ask for from a company?

Now if only Tivo could get thier shit together I'd be in entertainment bliss.

No comments: