Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holidays

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.. Christmas, Chanukah, and Kwansa all celebrated in a perfet storm of holiday cheer!

I've been overwhealmed with family and the like. Gifts all over the place, stuff to return, stuff to read about.. got lots of books so lots to actually read.. Got an amzing CD set too "The complete Jack Johnson Sessions" by Miles Davis.. amazing stuff..

Bought a Nintendo DS with some gift certificates.. I'll let you know how that is.. I'm psyched.

Anyways, I'm just stopping in to say hi.. I've had too much going on to write but I didn't want you all to think I'd abandoned you.. There are some serious posts in the archives that I urge you all to read while I'm away..

Talk to you after the New Year.. stay safe!

No comments: