Friday, October 14, 2005

As usual.. i'm sorry

I have to heartedly apologize to my readers. I've been not writing much lately. Combonation of a number of factors. First is that work is really taking a lot of my time this week so I haven't been able to take a moment to write. Second is the fact that with my main computer gone, I've been way off my normal routine. I used to switch over to it and browse stuff and read news and check email and the like. Now with just my work pc running, to do anything personal is a total pain since I have to shut down my work email (outlook), drop the VPN connection, browse or do whatever, and then clean up my tracks in history and such (who wants the work people to know what I'm up to). Also I don't have any passwords stored here so in some cases I need to figure out passwords, etc. Total pain. Lastly, not having my pc has depressed me a bunch. I really have let it become a part of my life and without it, I'm kind of lost. I have to do all kinds of stuff differently..

Anyway, I have been up to stuff. I found a cool game to play, my electronics hobby is reinvigorated (I have a post all ready with photos, but I can't get my photos off my camera to this work laptop, so that will have to wait). And I'm totally enjoying the 885 greatest albums. Almost done :(

So, again, I'm sorry.. but I don't want to leave you guys with nothing to read.. That's not cool at all. So, two tiny diversions will follow this post.. And I mean really tiny since I already introduced them.

No comments: