Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dark Tower

So, for once I'm not talking about the Stephen King book series of the same name (Which by the way is one of the best things I've ever read), but a game that preceded the Tower series by a bunch. It was a game that I remember playing in 7th and 8th grade (think 1982-3) with my friends.. It had this cool tower that spun around and mosters to kill. At the time we were (imagine this) way into D&D so this "Electronic" game was the shit to us.. (we also played a fair amount of Electronic Detective).. Anyway, the reason I mention this is that a few weeks ago I thought about the game and wondered weather I could get a copy of it and sure enouh today I found (without looking for) a link to a flash version of the game.. I haven't tried it yet, I was too excited about it and I wanted to let you all know about it right away.. so here it is.. have fun!

http://www.wakefieldfamily.net/darktower/

No comments: