Monday, July 10, 2006

You can't wear that T-shirt Man!!

Just in case Howard and I have blog readers that differ, I offer you this story that I saw linked to on his blog. Apparently a vet was arrested in a VA hospital for an "offensive T-shirt".. Really, what is going on and when will it stop?

I mean seriously. This is America. This is supposed to be the land of the free. How is it that we have so many seemingly subjective things that we are not allowed to do? I've talked about being arrested for having brass knuckles on your possesion or a glass pipe or for selling a plastic tube in store.. it all makes no sense. This is America people, we should be not only allowed but encouraged to do what we want to. By wearing the T-shirt, this guy was being the most patriotic fellow there....

Idiots

No comments: