Friday, July 21, 2006

Tigers Swing

So Nike did something cool, and they did an ok job of it, but not as good as I'd have liked. They put Tiger Woods in front of a set of super slo motion cameras and recorded his golf swing. After that, they created this cool web site where you can click on one of 5 angles to see the swing from that perspective. The cameras and the angles (and even the preview buttons) are in sync. That's all the cool part. The crappy part (and I'm amazed by this clearly stylistic decision) is that they made everything so dark that you can hardly tell what the hell is going on. Am I missing something?

Here is the site.

Also, my girlfriend (who alerted me to this in the first place) notes that there is a slighty brigher version (but poorly compressed) on google video here.

1 comment:

kanabul said...

I can see it just fine... your contrast is set screwy