Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lebowski

I'm not the only one who feels this way, but the Big Lebowski is definitely one of my favorite films of all time. I mean I fucking love that film man! Ok.. so a friend sent me this link which is a bit annoying to watch, but also quite interesting too.. that's not why I'm posting now. You Tube when you watch a video tries to show you other related stuff.. and that's where I found this clip. If you are a fan of the film you will laugh outloud because the acting in the scene is hysterical (especially near the end).. the fact that it was dubbed over the Ninga Turtles makes it even funnier.. There are others there too..

2 comments:

Ryan said...

http://www.lebowskifest.com/

Unknown said...

I forgot to mention the fest. I know of it, have never had the chance to go yet.. I think I will...