Friday, May 20, 2005

Slingo

I'm not sure if I posted before how much fun the NJ Lottery cyber game Slingo is. Well, no worries since soon you won't be able to play it. Evidently the game is being discontinued due to a poor showing sales wise. That's sad.. It's the most fun I've had playing the lottery and before it I maybe spent $10 a year on lottery tix. I may have spent $75 on slingo aloone in the past 4-5 months..

It's also a good indicator of the fact that most of America (if you assume that NJ is a good enough sample size) is just not up to speed on the internet and the computer. Yea I know we all have one now and most are connected, but still.. how hard is it to play a lottery game on the net?

Oh well, guess I'll be saving some cash now...Oh wait, I still have an online poker account.. ahh..

No comments: