Tuesday, May 17, 2005

As I alianate you all in one single post

Yea, this one will do it. Most of you who know me know that I have very high standards when it comes to movies. And a bunch of you trust me when I tell you that something is great or if it sucks. A few of you actually have been to films with me and or seen me watch previews. That few of you know that I'm pretty good at telling if a movie is going to suck or not pretty well.

Well, I just saw the preview for this movie and I have to say that the film looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Watch the preview before you decide if I'm crazy or not.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love, love the summer blockbuste,r b ut I have to say, this isn't one on my radar! War of the Worlds anyone?

Unknown said...

Tom Cruise is going to kill that picture.. and don't forget.. WoW was only huge because of the way it was presented.. I don't know if it will translate well into the big screen and Hollywood has a way of killing great Sci-Fi books when they get them to screen.. (see "I Robot")

Ryan said...

I just saw my first preview of DoH last night (while I was watching the season finale for ANTM - foiled again!) and I must admit that there is nothing I saw that makes me want to pay $10 to go see it. Really? Knoxville? Simpson? Give me a break!

Unknown said...

I should add, and I will in a real post soon that the preview for this film is way better online than the one from ANTM... You should see that and them come back and tell me what you think