Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's a sad day

No, I didn't watch the State of the Union yesterday.. Why would I? What surprises would the king grant? Fuck him.. All we can do is wait out his rule (unless he decides to extend his term).. Anyway, the reason I write is because it's a very sad day when you can get arrested for wearing a T-shirt. Fucking fascists!

Tell me, why is Cindy Sheehan the only activist we ever hear about? Where are all the protesters like back in the Nixon days? Where is everyone? My guess (and I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this) is that becasue we have the Internet and Blogs, we are sitting at home doing our complaining.. Back in the 60's all you had were public forms of protest (sit ins, etc.) or maybe we're afraid of the National Guard like back in Ohio?

No comments: