Monday, March 06, 2006

Munich and Crash

So, I missed my chance to post about Munich before the Acadamy Awards. We saw it yesterday since we wanted to see all 5 before the show. It was pretty bad. No, it was really crappy.. that seems more accurate. I won't go into specifics, but man Speilberg is just so annoying sometimes.. Can you spell out more stuff for us dumb american audiences Steve? Uhg..

Whatever. So Crash won. Here's what I have to say about Crash: It's an ok film, nothing special. You can wait for the video release and don't need to rush to the theatre. Personally I found it entertaining and veeeery preechy. You can read more about what I thought here. I had ranked it at number 3 on my list of the 5. The list was Good Night, Capote, Crash, Brokeback and a distant 5th Munich. But I'm not a member of the academy so I guess what I think is kind of moot.

No comments: