Friday, April 21, 2006

New York

Yay.. going to New York in an hour or so. I am the best man at a wedding. I've spent the last month or so stressing over what I will say during my toast. See, I hate public speaking. We'll see what I come up with.

In more interesting news, the NHL playoffs start tonight! The series I'm most into watching (other than the Flyers) is the Devils and Rangers. I think the way they are playing together and the goaltending they are getting makes the Devils a lock to make it to the cup round. But boy I'd love to see NY beat them. See, I think the Flyers can beat NY but not NJ.

In either case, here are my first round picks:

Flyers over Buffalo
Devils over Rangers
Montreal over Carolina (in an upset.. 7 games)
Senators over Tampa Bay
Wings over Oilers
Dallas over the Avs (should be a great series)
Calgary over the Ducks
Nasville over the Sharks

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Whose wedding?!!! Should I be very, very frightened? Are some of those old bets coming to fruition...?