Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yea.. I didn't really mean that.

I was pretty surprised when I heard that W in his state of the union speach was saying how addicted we were to middle east oil and how we needed to fund alternative energy research so by 2025 we wouldn't need oil any more. I didn't know what to say.. Had W actually comitted to something that I believed in? Aparently he was just joking. Ahh.. ok.. that makes sense.. so we just spew total bullshit in the speach that most of America sees and then cancel it out the next day in a quiet way that nobody sees. That's ethical.. That's the way to be president..

But it's not his fault, or his administrations. It's yours! You people voted this amn in office and those of you who didn't mostly sit back complacent and complain. Do something! Get active!

No comments: