Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chaney shoots a man in the face

Well, I don't have much to add to this incident. First there is the wonderful Daily Show clip about it. Next is the serious part, the timeline between when this even occured and when it was reported to the country by the White House. Of course we will never actually know when the BWH would have told us about the event since it was leaked by the ranch owner on her own accord.

I could get all conspiracy on this issue, but I won't. I'm actually pretty sure this was in fact an accident and not intentional in any way. With that said, why did the BWH try to keep it from us? Makes you wonder doesn't it? If they are keeping accidents like this secret, what else are they hiding from us? I'm sure the list is longer than anyone could believe.

No comments: