Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Louis XIV

So, it's not often that I click on web ads, but there was this one of a naked hot chick in the shower with some words written on her back. It was on Gawker so I knew it had to be ok. I clicked on it. (You can too if you like, it's here.)

Anyway, so it was a promotion for a band. Oh great, the lame ass record labels are trying to get me to listen to something.. Ha! I would never fall for their mass market crap....

As I was looking at the girl, the music started playing. And guess what? I fucking loved it. I'm not sure how long I will like it, it's got that kind of british 60s pop feel to it, but for now, I love it. So go check out the new Louis XIV album right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not a fan of mass-marketed music either, yet I highly recommend bloc party....check it out. Totally lives up to the hype.