Monday, November 14, 2005

Drive Right - Pass Left

I've argued this point in the past. It's one of my pet peeves. I made up a cool phrase for it (see post title). It's something I think is super important for some crazy reason.

It's the fact that not enough people drive in the right lane. It's the fact that people call the left lane "the fast lane" and not "the passing lane". It's the fact that people are complete idiots and they proove it to me daily and that's just not something I can deal with.

So, I came up with a concept for a bumper sticker. I was planning on having an artist clean it up since I'm not an artist. I was planning on seting up a website and selling them online. I was planning for once to actually make good on one of my ideas.

But, more than one person told me not to bother, that most people don't care about the left lane infractions. That I wouln't make my money back and that I wouldn't change enough minds with the stickers. I kind of agree so I gave up the plan.

So, I submit the sticker art to you all. Maybe you can take up the cause instead.

No comments: